10-20 hours pricing start at $500
Consultation - 30 min
- Discuss what idea you have
Design - 1 hours
- A plan or drawing produced to show the look and function or workings of the garment, or other object before it is built or made
Sourcing for fabric & colors 2 hours
- Researching fabric qualities and searching for them in the stores of New York and websites.
Draping/Patternmaking 1-6 hours
- A pattern is a template for which garments are placed on to cut out fabric. It is the blue print to make the size of the garment.
- Making an example fit out of muslin fabric which is a preliminary outfit to see how the outfit will come together before the final outfit
GARMENT DEVELOPMENT 12 hours
- Use the pattern to cut out the garment. Sew and construct garment
Fitting/alterations 1 hours
- When the customer comes in if I have to make final adjustment I will do at tha time or the customer can come the next day